We are looking for a talented SALES SUPPORT ANALYST to join our team specializing in SALES for our POWER SYSTEMS BUSINESS SEGMENT in ACCRA, GREATER ACCRA, GHANA.
FAQs: “Cummins South Africa, Cummins Company, Cummins South Africa Midrand, Cummins India, Cummins Engine Models List, Cummins Manufacturing Locations, Cummins Locations, Cummins Diesel Generator“
Table of Contents
Cummins Africa Middle East Ghana Programme Advert
- Location: Ghana
- Company: Cummins Africa Middle East
- Closing Date : 27th March 2023
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Gathers reporting requirements and interprets data to provide recurring reports to the sales organization.
- Uses globally standardized dashboards and best reporting practices to assist sales teams and business performance metrics.
- Selects the right investigation methods for a given issue or problem, in order to provide the most accurate data.
- Extracts data from operational systems and reporting databases with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data to make informed resolutions.
- Works with Senior Analysts and the Business Intelligence Head to be knowledgeable of the needs of end users.
- Continually improves the usability of data to assist with making informed resolutions.
- Utilizes sales evaluation tools based on standard Cummins tools and processes.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business required.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Experience examining data and developing clear and accurate conclusions required.
- Experience in sales or working in a sales organization preferred.
- Handling the oven file updating for the MENA region.
- Salesforce updating on any new/existing opportunity.
- Involved in process improvement projects.
Ghana-Greater Accra-Accra-Ghana, Accra, Cummins Distributor
Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type
Exempt – Experienced