The SNV Ghana Vacancies – www.snv.org Recruitment 2022, The SNV Ghana Jobs, The SNV Ghana Career, and more are available below…
Table of Contents
- 1 The SNV Ghana Jobs Details
- 1.1 HR & Administration Officer Job Description
- 1.2 Administrative and Procurement Officer Job Description
- 1.3 Project Manager Job Description
- 2 How to Apply
- 3 Need Help?
The SNV Ghana Jobs Details
SNV Ghana hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of HR & Administration Officer, Administrative and Procurement Officer and Project Manager. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: The SNV Ghana
- Deadline: 18 November 2022
- Location: Accra
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
HR & Administration Officer Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities Include
1. Human Resource Administration
- Personnel administration: Administer all relevant data and mutate data into the personnel administration, in line with the administrative procedures and based on the information supplied, prepare necessary letters and communications to employees.
- Recruitment, hiring, onboarding when applicable: Organises and administrates the processes of recruiting, hiring and introducing new colleagues. Informs stakeholders and takes care of the introduction conform standards (e.g. on safety and security, company policies).
- Documentation: Archives relevant documentation, keeps files complete and up-to-date and maintains quality and accessibility of archive and files, conform to administrative procedures and filing procedures.
2. Office Administration
- Managing the reception function of the office i.e. phones, incoming mails and outgoing mails, deliveries, records management of each.
- Ensure all services in the offices are available (water, utility, generator, internet, phone, etc.) and that all office furniture and equipment are functioning and maintained.
- In collaboration with Procurement Officer, ensuring offices remain stocked with office supplies and kitchen consumables. Stock controls and monitoring.
- Oversee the maintenance, repair and cleanliness of the office and premises, ensuring that any needed maintenance is dealt with.
- Manages and organises integrated process delivery, optimising the use of guidelines and procedures within projects and/or a country office.
- Coordinate all necessary arrangements for official visitors and/or missions.
- Coordinate accommodation arrangements for personnel on field trips.
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree in Human Resources; Business Administration or Management, Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum 4 years working in Human Resource administration or operations, preferably for an NGO.
- Sound General Business Practice and Experience, able to work autonomously and in a team.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, exercise good judgment and effectively communicate with personnel, high integrity and commitment to transparency.
Administrative and Procurement Officer Job Description
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required Business Administration, Business Management, and Procurement Supply or relative field.
- At least four (4) years of progressively responsible procurement and administrative work experience preferably for an NGO.
- Demonstrated experience in procurement and grants focused on ensuring compliance with established rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of EU procedures and regulations is desirable.
- Ability, to prioritize multiple assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, exercise good judgment and effectively communicate with Management, high integrity and commitment to transparency.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required
Project Manager Job Description
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Project set-up and design
- Initiates contact handover from the Business Development Team. Sets up and communicates administrative, governance, accounting, HR, M&E structures and procedures for the project. Initiates implementation of the project plan upon approval of donor(s) and/or country director, in accordance with the SNV project management procedures, relevant SNV structures and procedures, accounting principles, donor requirements and contracted commitments.
2. Project Management
- Leads manage and motivate the project team, partners and relevant stakeholders. Plans and assigns deliverables and activities, monitors and reviews their progress and addresses deviations in terms of timelines and quality, based on project planning, deliverables agreed and budget set. Manages project closure and evaluation process including hand-over of the complete and up-to-date project file to Sector Leader, Country Director and Business Development unit based on project management procedures.
3. Project Quality Assurance
- Takes responsibility for the (technical) content of a project, ensures the quality of the deliverables and ensures sufficient technical input to meet the quality standards.
4. Contract Management & Project Accounting
- Manages and accounts for full compliance of administrative, finance and HR components of the project with SNV internal procedures and requirements specified in the donor, sub-grant, sub-consultancy and partner. Ensures that approval for, coding and booking of all expenditures is done according to the relevant procedures and authorization levels. Prepares, accounts for, manages and reports on project budget (and revisions thereof). Discusses and obtains approval of donors for contract/budget deviations. Ensures security and (financial risk) mitigation (incl. due diligence). Fully understands procurement and comply with requirements and contracts.
5. People Management & Team Leadership
- Guides, develops, coaches and motivates team members and prepares resource estimation based on the forecast in order to attract and recruit (SNV staff, consultants and/or service providers). Advises HR and country management on contract conditions for consultants and service providers within guidelines and project budget.
6. Business development
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with the team, external partners and the donor(s) by ensuring a high level of SNV visibility and branding. Signals and acts on the potential for positioning, innovation, upscaling and potential follow up on projects. Timely recognizes and analyses threats and makes sure relevant colleagues are informed.
7. Analysis & Reporting
- Ensures collection, consolidation and review of project information, according to SNV’s monitoring and evaluation guidelines. Analyses and provides advice to management on how to incorporate the new insights/best practices into the organization’s policies and practices.
8. Knowledge Development
- Contributes to internal and external knowledge development, by full documentation and sharing of project insights and results. Develops knowledge by attending workshops and conferences. Ensures lessons learned are shared and applied in daily practice. When applicable can be appointed as the (national) focal point of an expert network.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s Degree in International Development, Business Administration, Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering, Sustainable Development or related field;
- Have at least seven (7) years experience in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) sector programmes in rural, peri-urban and urban environments and inter-sectoral working relationships, including within the environmental sciences, health and education development sector.
- Experience in Governance, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Hands-on experience working with national/regional/district structures to implement sustainable WASH programmes.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining effective partnerships and strategic alliances (Bilateral/Multilateral Donors, Local NGOs, Regional Bodies)
- Substantial experience establishing and managing donor relations;
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below which you want to apply and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
For more information concerning the SNV Ghana, send inquiries to the contact details below;
Address: Parkstraat 83
2514 JG The Hague
Tel.: 0031 70 3440 244
RSIN No.: 007397100