The St. Joseph’s College of Education Vacancies – www.stjosephedu.com Recruitment 2022, The St. Joseph’s College of Education Jobs, The St. Joseph’s College of Education Career, and more available below…
Table of Contents
The St. Joseph’s College of Education Jobs Details
The St. Joseph’s College of Education hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Principal. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- School: The St. Joseph’s College of Education
- Deadline: 10 June 2022
- Location: Bechem
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
Qualification and Experience
The Applicant must:
- Have an advanced research degree (a Ph.D. is an added advantage).
- Have good character and a high degree of personal integrity and must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in teaching and learning.
- Be at least a Senior Lecturer or a Principal Tutor in a College of Education or of a comparable grade in a similar institution/organization.
Applicant must also show evidence of the following:
- Demonstrate capacity to manage a College of Education;
- Ability to foster and promote good internal and external relations of the College;
- Ability to project effectively the image of the College internally and externally;
- Proven capacity to provide strong, visionary leadership and innovation.
- Relevant post qualification senior management experience of at least five (5) years.
- Must not be more than 55 years at the time of application and; extensive knowledge and experience at the tertiary education level will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
The application must be addressed and submitted by registered courier to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. or to the address provided below:
St. Joseph’s College of Education
P. O. Box 15, Bechem, Ahafo Region
Digital Address: B3-0021-5204
Note: Interested applicants must submit seven (7) copies of their application package, including Curriculum Vitae, a two-page Vision Statement for the College, Certificates, and any other relevant documents.
For more information concerning Seed World Limited, send inquiries to the contact details below;
Address: Spandana Nagar
Bellary High Way Road
ANANTAPUR-515 004. AP, India
Office : 08554-201220
Principal: 9490767008 (B.Ed.,)
Tel: 9441665902 (D.El.Ed.,)