The Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Vacancies – www.sgmccancercentre.com Recruitment 2023, The Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Jobs, The Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Career, and more are available below…
Table of Contents
The Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Jobs Details
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Medical Physicist. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: The Sweden Ghana Medical Centre
- Deadline: 30 November 2023
- Location: Accra
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be expected to achieve a high standard of performance as a Medical Physicist, while you deliver on the following broad job requirements.
The successful candidate would work under the direct supervision of the Clinical Practice Manager Physicists and Dosimetry team by:
- Undertaking all clinical activities on the Linear accelerator as well as the CT and MRI.
- To be responsible for dosimetric parameters on the Linear accelerator as well as the CT
- To address image quality-related issues on the CT and MRI
- To participate in the treatment planning activities
- To ensure maintenance of appropriate quality assurance for equipment, treatment delivery, compliance with radiation safety and conformal treatment planning.
- To support the medical physicist team
- To assist with Brachytherapy procedures
- Represent SGMC in the Oncology Community in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Experience: Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Education: Master’s Degree, Medical Physics of an approved University.
- License/Certification: Certified Medical Physicist by the Ghana Allied Health Professional
Council (AHPC) as well as, a member of the Ghana Society of Medical Physics (GSMP).
- Candidate must be ready to learn and familiarize themselves with working in a multidisciplinary environment
- Ability to work in a team
How to Apply
All interested applicants should please email their CV and applications to – email@example.com
For more information concerning the action aid ghana, send inquiries to the contact details below;
Address: East Legon Hills, Katamanso
near Nmai Djorn, East Legon
Tel.: +233 262253328 / +233 307032133/4