The TAQA Ghana Vacancies – www.ghana.taqa.com Recruitment 2022, The TAQA Ghana Jobs, The TAQA Ghana Career, and more available below…
Table of Contents
The TAQA Ghana Jobs Details
The TAQA Ghana hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Environmental Compliance Officers. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: The TAQA Ghana
- Deadline: 16 June 2022
- Location: Accra
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
- Monitor air quality, water quality, noise, ground, flora, and fauna in accordance with approved monitoring plans.
- Recommend and implement appropriate measures to ensure the company complies fully with EPA, Lenders, and other relevant international organization’s policy guidelines and standards.
- Responsible for preparing all requisite environmental documentation and reports in support of the company’s applications to the EPA for approval to undertake projects/for operating permit renewal.
- Prepare environmental monitoring returns in compliance with EPA regulations.
- Prepare annual environmental reports (AER) in compliance with EPA regulations.
- Prepare Lenders’ quarterly environmental monitoring reports in line with requirements.
- Prepare Lenders’ annual environmental and social monitoring report (ESMR) in line with requirements.
- Conduct operational survey of the Plant for proper construction and maintenance of requisite systems and equipment to ensure that the company’s operations are safe and environmentally friendly.
- Conduct audits of waste and waste management contractor facilities to ensure appropriate disposal of waste generated on-site or by the Company,
- Recommend acquisition of appropriate pollution abatement and monitoring facilities and equipment to ensure that there is adequate capacity for carrying out monitoring activities.
- Conduct environmental awareness training for employees to ensure that both team and individual activities comply with the company’s environmental policy.
Qualification Required & Experience
Educational/Professional Qualification, Experience, and Skills:
- BSc in Engineering, Environmental Science or related field
- 5 years environmental work-related experience
- Communication, presentation, leadership and IT skills Thorough knowledge of EPA, WHO, World Bank, and IFC environmental regulations and standards
- Knowledge and working experience of ISO 14001
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resume to – email@example.com
For more information concerning TAQA Ghana, send inquiries to the contact detail below;
Address: TAQA Generation International Operating Co. LLC
PO Box MC 2204
Tel: +233 3120 26663
Fax: +233 3120 26662/5