The WACCI Vacancies – www.wacci.ug.edu.gh Recruitment 2022, The WACCI Jobs, The WACCI Career, and more available below…
Table of Contents
The WACCI Jobs Details
West Africa Centre for Crop Improvement, (WACCI) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Finance Officer. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- School: The WACCI
- Deadline: 30 July 2022
- Location: Accra
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
Qualification Required & Experience
- A relevant accounting qualification, a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or professional accounting qualification (CIMA/ICA/ACCA or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3 years experience working within a similar organization preparing management accounts using computerized software packages
- Excellent financial software knowledge such as SAGE pastel, QuickBook, etc.
- Excellent financial report-writing skills and the ability to communicate financial information easier to be understood and in a clear format
- Proven experience in preparing and monitoring budgets and financial reports
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to work effectively within a team, assess priorities, and manage workload with minimum supervision
- Proven experience with good written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience in managing grants from international donors such as DFID, WB, USAID, etc.
- Self-motivation and effective time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Desirable Criteria for Selection
- Experience of working within the Tertiary or Development Sector e.g., Universities, Non-Governmental Organisations
- Experience of working within a Research Institution/Organisation.
How to Apply
Send a certified document and applications via e-mail to the Director – email@example.com
A copied to the Team Lead Administration – firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Detailed supporting statement/letter – Whereby each section should set out how your qualifications, experience, and skills meet each of the essential and desirable criteria within the person specification. Please, provide one or more paragraphs addressing each criterion. The supporting statement is an essential part of the selection process and thus a failure to provide this information will mean that the application will not be considered. An answer to any of the criteria such as “Please see attached CV” will not be considered acceptable.
- Please include your mobile telephone number and e-mail contact details.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three referees (one must be from your current employer or training institution).
For more information concerning The WACCI, send inquiries to the contact details below;
West Africa Centre for Crop Improvement
College of Basic and Applied Sciences
University of Ghana PMB LG 30