www.unisa.ac.za Online Application Form | How to Apply Unisa Online Application Form 2021. The University of South Africa, UNISA Application 2021 Admission Registration Form has been released, and BeraPortal has brought the step-by-step Guide to help the Applicant access the Unisa Online Application Form.
Before getting more details about How to Apply UNISA Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on Unisa Application Dates, UNISA Application for Admission, www.unisa.ac.za/apply…
Table of Contents
UNISA Application Dates for Admission
The Management of The University of South Africa, Unisa Wishes to Inform All Applicant that Online Registration Into Various Programs for 2021 Is now ongoing.
UNISA Application Dates are as Follow;
Undergraduate Qualifications (higher Certificates, Advanced Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas & Degrees):
20 August – 27 September 2019 Honors Degrees & Postgraduate Diplomas:
20 August – 27 September 2019 Master’s & Doctoral Qualifications:
10 September – 8 November 2019
Apply for Admission using the online application
Things to note before applying online to Unisa:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Once you have received your student number from UNISA, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the guidelines.
How to Apply Online
Below is the listed UNISA Online Application portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
- Undergraduate UNISA Online Application
- Honours Degree and Postgraduate Diploma UNISA Online Application
- Masters and Doctoral UNISA Online Application
- Short Learning Programme UNISA Online Application
Contact Unisa for More Help
For more information on how to apply to Unisa, you can visit the official website.
Possibility, you can contact Unisa’s Admissions Department using the following details below.