www.cput.ac.za Password Reset – How to Change the Cape Peninsula University of Technology student login Password, CPUT password reset, CPUT Manage Password, CPUT password regulations, etc…
Before anything, Users must note the following regulations guiding your password below, as directed by Beraportal.com.
- Brainstorm a shortlist of passwords that you will remember
- Never use a social security number as a Password this is because Hackers have become expert at decrypting social security numbers.
- It is advisable to use a password with a mix of at least six mixed-case alphabetic characters.
- Avoid using easy-to-identify – and therefore easy-to-hack
How to Change/Reset CPUT Student Portal Login Password
To manage your CPUT password, CTS has launched a new password reset facility for staff and students which will enable users to change their network passwords themselves with ease. You need to have the following available to register for this service:
- An alternative non-CPUT email address for the password reset registration process.
- A PIN will be sent to this email address in case you need to change your password when a reset is required.
- A mobile phone.
- A PIN will be sent to this mobile number in case you need to change your password when a reset is required.
- You first need to register before you can make use of the reset facility.
- Click here to register for the password reset facility.
- Once you have registered you can reset your password by clicking here.
Please let us know how it goes by dropping a comment below.
You got all the luck you need.
How to change the password after it has expired