www.dut.ac.za Password Reset – How to Change the Durban University of Technology student login Password, DUT password reset, DUT Manage Password, DUT password regulations, etc…
Before anything, Users must note the following regulations guiding your password below, as directed by Beraportal.com.
- Brainstorm a shortlist of passwords that you will remember
- Never use a social security number as a Password this is because Hackers have become expert at decrypting social security numbers.
- It is advisable to use a password with a mix of at least six mixed-case alphabetic characters.
- Avoid using easy-to-identify – and therefore easy-to-hack
Table of Contents
How to Change/Reset DUT Student Portal Login Password
To manage your DUT password, please follow these steps:
- To start, Open https://passwordquestions.dut.ac.za
- Next, enter your user name and password and click OK
- Click Next on the password registration page
- Enter your password (the password you use to log in to your computer)
- Answer at least 5 questions to register and click Next.
- You have now completed the password registration
How to Reset Password using Password Self-service Portal
- Open https://passwordreset.dut.ac.za
- Enter your login name and click “next”
- Answer the security questions correctly and click “next”
- Enter your new password and click “next”
- You have successfully changed your password
Please let us know how it goes by dropping a comment below.
You got all the luck you need.