Africa Nazarene University, ANU Student Portal – anu.ac.ke Student Portal Login. ANU student portal, student Distance learning portal, reset/change password, creates an account, etc…
What’s ANU Student Portal? The Africa Nazarene University (ANU) Student Portal is a login page which renders help for the student to perform certain academic actions. This is where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning-related materials.
Table of Contents
Africa Nazarene University Student Portal Login
If you are looking for the ANU Student Portal Login, this information is quite helpful and can be used positively.
- Africa Nazarene University (ANU) Student Portal Login – http://students.anu.ac.ke/
- ANU Alternate Login – http://enaz.anu.ac.ke/alternate/login.html
- ANU Distance Learning – https://www.anu.ac.ke/programs-on-distance-learning/
- Africa Nazarene University Student portal reset/change password – https://sites.google.com/anu.ac.ke/passmgt/home
Africa Nazarene University Student Portal Password Reset
To Change/reset password, navigate to – https://sites.google.com/anu.ac.ke/passmgt/home
You’ll be taken to Password Manager Portal; on this portal student are allowed to perform actions like Recovery Phone registration, Forgotten Password or Locked account activation, Voluntary Password Change, with a full guideline on how to do so. Don’t you have an Account? Create an Account.
Before you take a step, Check out these few Requirement Below;
- Password length must be 8 and above characters
- Must contain a mix of upper case, lower case, numbers (and/or special characters).
- Cannot be part of your name.
- Not a previously used password
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.
- Africa Nazarene University (ANU) Official website – https://anu.ac.ke/