This company was formerly known as Smart Cook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
Table of Contents
Koko Networks Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Koko Networks
- Closing Date : 30 June. 2023
What You Will Do
- Coordinate with the deployment, maintenance and fuel operation team to ensure timely execution of calibration activities.
- Ensure planning and adherence to all calibration schedules and activities against set metrics.
- Perform duties of calibration, maintenance and repairs of tools and equipment in line with established SOPs.
- Ensure all deployed network hardware conform to respective quality and regulatory requirements
- Document and own activities by completing forms, reports, logs, and records using provided tools. Ensure good work management of provided work orders, instructions and schedules to meet daily targets and maintain high quality outputs
- Continuously identify needs for improvement by conveying it to line manager and/or engineering team to maintain high quality work standards
- Maintain assigned tools and equipment in good operating condition by following operating instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, maintaining supply levels and performing regular maintenance
- Respond to operational tickets escalated to the department and ensure closure per OLAs.
- Collaborate with engineering team and share information across on test results and make adjustments where required through provided communication channels and tools
- Maintain customer satisfaction through professional conduct and engagements
- Ensure adherence to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management System requirements
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- A Diploma/Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Metrology or Instrumentation
- Experience with dispensing volumes calibration of digital and mechanical flow meters for petroleum and fuels sector
- A minimum of 2 years experience in field operations or a similar technical capacity.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken technical English.
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines.
- A team player able to work effectively with others and independently with minimal supervision.
- Type 6 License from Weights and Measures will be an added advantage.