Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“Pwani university student portal, Pwani university help desk, Pwani university fee structure, Pwani university exam results, Pwani university news, Pwani university student portal exam results, Pwani university e-learning portal, Pwani university admission portal”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the Pwani University school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
Table of Contents
How to Check Pwani University Fee Balance
The Pwani University has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how do such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at the Pwani University;
- Navigate to “Student Portal” or visit https://student.pu.ac.ke/student/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2fstudent
- Log in with username: “your Reg. No”.( e.g SB91/PU/7060/20) and default password: Pwani2020
- Click on “Fees”
- Click on “statement of fees” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official Pwani University contact details
- Pwani University Student Portal
- Pwani University eLearning Portal
- List of Pwani University Courses & Programmes Offered
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.