Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“e-learning portal university of kabianga, www kabianga ac ke eLearning portal, university of kabianga latest news, university of kabianga fees structure, www kabianga ac ke e-learning portal login, e-learning kabianga”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the UoK school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
How to Check UoK Fee Balance
The University of Kabianga has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how do such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at the University of Kabianga;
- Navigate to “Student Portal” or visit http://portal.kabianga.ac.ke/login/sign-in
- To login, enter your Student Number/Employee Number and password”
- Click on “Fees”
- Click on “statement of fees” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official UoK contact details
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.