Recently, a lot of students have lay complains of not being able to access their e-Learning Portal, and the Kenya Methodist University (KeMU) is not an exception to these complaints. Therefore, We have come up with active and accurate login details to help the student studying Online to be able to do it at their comfort.
“KeMU Portal, KeMU eLearning Portal, KeMU Student Portal, KeMU Virtual Portal, KeMU Student e-Learning Portal.”
Table of Contents
KeMU e-Learning Portal
- KeMU e-learning Portal: https://kemu.ac.ke/index.php/centre-for-virtual-learning/
How to Login to Kenya Methodist University e-Learning Portal
- Navigate to the https://virtual.kemu.ac.ke/login/canvas
- Type or Login ID and Password
- Don’t forget to tick on ‘Stay signed in’
- And ‘Login’
Have You Forgotten Your Password?
- If yes, Simple navigate to https://portal2.kemu.ac.ke/Account/ForgotPassword
- Enter your Username (or Registrtion number)
- Then click on ‘Email Link’.
Always feel free to drop questions on our comment session below and we will strive to respond within 48hrs. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our website to get daily post notifications also share to reach loved ones, #Staysafe!