Kenyatta University Intake Adverts – The Kenyatta University, KU Intakes Application Forms 2022/2023.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates wishing to pursue the following programmes and wish to join the University during intakes. Privately Sponsored Students Programmes (PSSP), Full-time, Part-time, and Distance Learning study modes available.
This post contains the list of ongoing intakes in the Kenyatta University (KU) for the 2022/2023 academic year. Eg. the KU April Intake, May Intake, September Intake, etc.
KU Intake Application Information
There are different programmes for Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Masters, and PhD offered in the below intakes. You should visit the online application portal to confirm whether a course you are interested in is offered in any of the intakes listed below and take note of the Application Deadline.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMMES (CEP) OFFERED IN MAIN AND SATELLITE CAMPUSES – APRIL, 2022 INTAKE
- APPLICATIONS FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES BEGINNING MAY 2022
- APPLICATIONS FOR POSTGRADUATE CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMMES FOR APRIL, 2022 INTAKE
- UNDERGRADUATE SELF-SPONSORED PROGRAMMES FOR MAY 2022 INTAKE
- UNDERGRADUATE SELF- SPONSORED PROGRAMMES FOR JANUARY 2022 INTAKE
- POSTGRADUATE CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMMES FOR JANUARY, 2022 INTAKE
- THE DIGITAL SCHOOL OF VIRTUAL AND OPEN LEARNING – UNDERGRADUATES – JANUARY 2022
- POSTGRADUATE DSVOL JANUARY 2022 FULL ADVERT
- POSTGRADUATE REGULAR – MAY 202I FULL ADVERT
- CISCO PROGRAMMES (SHORT COURSES)
Application and Fee Payment Accounts
Payment for physical/downloaded application forms by East African applicants is only through the bank accounts provided below:
Co-operative Bank of Kenya – Account No. 01129062461400
National Bank of Kenya – Account No. 01003059150801
Equity Bank Limited – Account No. 0180290518859
Family Bank Limited – Account No. 045000023316
Payment for physical/downloaded application forms by non-East African applicants is only through the bank account provided below:
|Bank Name||Account Name||Branch||Ac. No.||Swift Code|
|National Bank of Kenya||Kenyatta University Tuition Account||Kenyatta University||02020059150800||NBKEKENXXXX|
Payment for online application is only by MPESA through details provided on the application portal only.