Are you interested in pursuing a Course at Kenyatta University (KU)? Do you wish to Apply Online at Kenyatta University? Here, you can get access to the Kenyatta University Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants. Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
KU Online Application Form Details 2021/2022
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
- Go to the school website, or simply use the Application Form below,
- Read Carefully as instructed above,
- Then “Submit“.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
- A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE)
- Grades earned in core subjects depending on the specific programs in which you are interested
- Additional information provided in support of your application.
- An application should be accompanied by;
- copies of ID/Passport
- Relevant academic and professional certificates.
Entry Requirements for Postgraduate Courses
- A Bachelors’s degree with Second Class Honours – Upper Division or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Admission requirements and regulations for all postgraduate programmes appear under the Graduate School.
How to Apply
Click to View & Download the following Online Application Forms here:
- Apply Online
- Download the application form – PDF
- Kenyatta University Intake 2021 Application Form: January, May & September
Please note that Application for admission does not guarantee admission into the University for the course applied for, this will be subject to fulfillment of all requirements and class size as approved by the University Senate.
For further information, kindly enquire from the Registrar, Academic Administration the programmes being offered at Kenyatta University, KU campuses and study centers: