The Kenyatta University (KU) Application Dates/Registration Dates for continuing and new students are as follows;
“KU Undergraduate Opening Date, KU Postgraduate Opening Date, and KU International Opening Date.”
Table of Contents
Kenyatta University Opening Dates – KU Reopening Date
Kenyatta University wishes to inform all newly admitted First-Year students that the application for the First Semester of the 2024/2025 Academic Year is ongoing.
Reporting Dates AND ACTIVITIES FOR 1st SEMESTER are as follows;
- Jan – April 2024 – Clinical placement (Level III.3 & IV.3 BScN)
- 3rd January, 2024 – Arrival & registration for All Students
- 4th January 2024 – Commencement of lectures for All Students
- 28th Jan. – 3rd Feb. – 2024 Career Week
- 3rd February 2024 – Deadline for fee payment for all students
- 3rd February 2024 – Deadline for receiving set exams from Departments
- 6th – 10th Feb. 2024 – 1st CATs
- 10th February, – 2024 Deadline for Units registration/adjustment
- 6th – 10th March 2024 – 2nd CATs
- 17th March 2024 – Disability Awareness Day
- 26th March 2024 – Inter-faith Thanksgiving Prayer Service
- 27th Mar – 6th Apr 2024 – Examination Period (Regular groups)
- 11th – 21st April 2024 – Examination Period (Engineering & Architecture)
- 27th Apr – 3rd May 2024 – Supplementary/Special Exams
- All Students are advised to strictly adhere to the Reporting Dates
- All Students are advised to strictly adhere to the deadline for Fee Payment and Unit registration and Adjustment specified above.
- Students are advised to strictly adhere to the Health and Safety Regulations, and measures as directed by the World Health Organization, and Government and supported by Kenyatta University Directorate of University Health Services.
- Each student will be required to sign and abide by the Health and Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Students are required to report with at least two (2) reusable/washable face masks and ensure the wearing of the same at all times.
- All fees, including accommodation fees for those who are eligible, must be paid by depositing cash into the specified Kenyatta UniversitY Bank Accounts
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and We will respond within 48hrs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Registrar (Academic), Kenyatta University,
P.O. Box 43844 – 00100, Nairobi
KUCCPS Undergraduate Admissions:
SSP Undergraduate Admissions:
Mobile: +254-745231768/ +254-737423721
CEP & Open Learning Undergraduate Admissions:
Postgraduate & International Undergraduate Admissions:
Admissions Customer Care
Call Center: +254-20 8704115/16