Are you interested in pursuing a Course at Machakos University (MKSU)? Do you wish to Apply Online at MKSU? Here, you can get access to the MKSU Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants. Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
MKSU Online Application Form Details 2022/2023
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
- Go to the school website, or simply use the Application Form below,
- Read Carefully as instructed above,
- Then “Submit“.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
- Dont Forget to Note the Admission Policies & Criteria
- A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE)
- Grades earned in core subjects depending on the specific programs in which you are interested
- Additional information provided in support of your application.
- An application should be accompanied by;
- copies of ID/Passport
- Relevant academic and professional certificates.
How to Apply
Click to View & Download the following Online Application Forms – PDF below;
Please note that Application for admission does not guarantee admission into the University for the course applied for, this will be subject to fulfillment of all requirements and class size as approved by the University Senate.
For further information, kindly enquire from the Registrar, Academic Administration the programmes being offered at the Machakos University, MKSU campuses and study centers: