Official Maasai Mara University, MMaraU Fee Structure — Latest Update. The Authority of the Maasai Mara University, MMU has released the amount payable as school fees for Undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Table of Contents
Who is this Information For?
Maasai Mara University Prospective candidates who are offered provisional admission or probably seeking admission into the MMaraU Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate Programmes for 2022/2023 academic session are hereby informed that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee.
What Are the Current School Fees of Maasai Mara University?
If you are seeking Admission into Maasai Mara University, it is best to be fully aware of the current tuition fees, and this knowledge will help you to avoid Admission Mistakes. See below;
MMaraU Fees Structure Schedule.
The Maasai Mara University non-refundable fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online, the schedule is available as follows:–
- Certificate and Diploma courses – Ksh.500/
- Undergraduate Programmes – Ksh.1,000/
- Postgraduate Programmes – Ksh.2,000/
Payment Can Be Made Through Bankers Cheque or Paid Directly to Any of The Following University Accounts:
- Co-Operative Bank, Narok Branch – A/C No. 01129337192600
- Equity Bank, Narok Branch – A/c No. 0360292999764
FEES PAYMENT THROUGH MPESA PAY BILL 400222
- Go to ” Lipa na Mpesa”
- Select “Pay bill” (400222)
- Enter account no ( Institute code # admission no)
- Enter fees amount
- Enter Mesa PIN
- Confirm the transaction
- Receive SMS confirming the payment is successful.
- Acc No- 01129337192600 (PSSP), Code 21
- Acc No-01129337192601 (JAB), Code 22
Recommended: List of MMARAU Courses Programmes Offered.