Mount Kenya University (MKU) Application Form 2024: Before you apply for admission at MKU, you are encouraged to carefully consider the various degree and diploma programmes available, meet with an adviser and when you decide MKU is the place you want to be.
Admission to MKU is on a first come first serve basis so be sure to complete your application early.
In evaluating your application, the University will consider the following factors:
- Mean Grade scores achieved in High School
- Grades earned in core subjects depending on the specific programmes in which you are interested
- Additional information is provided in support of your application.
MKU has a variety of programs (Postgraduate, Undergraduate or Graduate Studies, Diploma or Certificate Programmes) to choose from in fulfilling your educational and career goals.
Table of Contents
MKU General Admission Requirements
- Copies of ID/Passport,
- and relevant academic and professional certificates.
- Immigration requirements for international students
Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- Academic Administration.
The Application Fee Is as Follows:
- Ksh.1,000 (Certificates, Diplomas &Undergraduates programmes)
- Ksh.2,000 (Post-Graduate programmes) for East African applicants
- US Dollars 50 for all non-East African applicants.
Payment is to be deposited in either of the following Bank Accounts
- Equity Bank | ACC. No 0090292435067 SWIFT CODE EQBLKENA
- KCB Bank | Acc. No – 1121032222
- Coop Bank | Acc. No – 01129279981300 SWIFT CODE KCOOKENA
- GT Bank | ACC. No – 2014200002
- Standard Chartered Bank | ACC. No – 0102049817400 SWIFT CODE SCBLKENX
- Family Bank | ACC. No – 005000019336
The money Order / Banker’s Cheque is payable to Mount Kenya University.
For More Information:
Might want more information about your Application, Please drop a comment below and will strive to satisfy you. Alternatively, use the linked text below.