Recently, a lot of students have lay complains of not being able to access their e-Learning Portal, and the Presbyterian University of East Africa (PUEA) is not an exception to these complaints. Therefore, We have come up with active and accurate login details to help the student studying Online to be able to do it at their comfort.
“Presbyterian University of East Africa Portal, PUEA eLearning Portal, Presbyterian University of East Africa Student Portal, PUEA Online Learning Portal, PUEA Student e-Learning Portal.”
Table of Contents
Presbyterian University of East Africa e-Learning Portal
- PUEA e-learning Portal: https://puea.ac.ke/tag/online-learning/
How to Login to Presbyterian University of East Africa e-Learning Portal
- Navigate to the https://puea.ac.ke/wp-login.php
- Type in your Username or Email and Password
- Don’t forget to tick on ‘Remember me’
- And ‘Login’
Have You Forgotten Your Password?
- If yes, Simple navigate to https://puea.ac.ke/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword
- Enter your Username or Email Address
- Then click on ‘Get New Password’.
Always feel free to drop questions on our comment session below and we will strive to respond within 48hrs. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our website to get daily post notifications also share to reach loved ones, #Staysafe!