Recently, a lot of students have lay complains of not being able to access their e-Learning Portal, and the St. Paul’s University (SPU) is not an exception to these complaints. Therefore, We have come up with active and accurate login details to help the student studying Online to be able to do it at their comfort.
“St. Paul’s University Portal, SPU eLearning Portal, St. Paul’s University Student Portal, SPU Vlearning, SPU Distance Learning, SPU Online Learning Portal, SPU Student e-Learning Portal.”
Table of Contents
St. Paul’s University e-Learning Portal
- SPU e-learning Portal: spu.ac.ke/new/index.php/directorates/distance-learning
How to Login to St. Paul’s University e-Learning Portal
- Navigate to the https://vlearning.spu.ac.ke/login/index.php
- Type in your Username and Password
- Don’t forget to tick on ‘Remember Username’
- And ‘Login’
Have You Forgotten Your Password?
- If yes, Simple navigate to https://vlearning.spu.ac.ke/login/forgot_password.php
- Enter your ‘Username and Email Address’
- Then click ‘Search.’
Always feel free to drop questions on our comment session below and we will strive to respond within 48hrs. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our website to get daily post notifications also share to reach loved ones, #Staysafe!