Recently, a lot of students have lay complains of not being able to access their e-Learning Portal, and the Technical University of Kenya (TUK) is not an exception to these complaints. Therefore, We have come up with active and accurate login details to help the student studying Online to be able to do it at their comfort.
“TU-K Portal, TUK eLearning Portal, TUK Student Portal, TU-Kenya eLearning, TUK Student e-Learning Portal.”
Table of Contents
TU-K eLearning Portal
- TUK e-learning Portal: https://elearning.tukenya.ac.ke/login/index.php
How to Login to Technical University of Kenya e-Learning Portal
- Navigate to the https://elearning.tukenya.ac.ke/login/index.php
- Type in your Username and Password
- Don’t forget to tick on ‘Remember Username’
- And ‘Login’
Have You Forgotten Your Password?
- If yes, Simply navigate to https://elearning.tukenya.ac.ke/login/forgot_password.php
- Enter your Username or email.
- Then click on ‘Search’.
Want to Login As a Guess?
- Hub into https://elearning.tukenya.ac.ke/?time=1561932000
- Follow up with the procedures.
Always feel free to drop questions on our comment session below and we will strive to respond within 48hrs. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our website to get daily post notifications also share to reach loved ones, #Staysafe!