Are you interested in pursuing a Course at United States International University Africa (USIU)? Do you wish to Apply Online at USIU? Here, you can get access to the USIU Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, Certificate, Diploma, Distance Learning Programmes). Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
USIU Online Application Form Details 2023/2024
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
- Go to the school website, or simply use the Application Form below,
- Read Carefully as instructed above,
- Then “Submit“.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
All applicants are expected to satisfy procedures and criteria for admission to USIU and to submit acceptable certified documents that verify that they have satisfactorily completed all admission requirements.
How to Apply
Click to View & Download the following Online Application Forms – PDF below;
Please note that Application for admission does not guarantee admission into the University for the course applied for, this will be subject to fulfillment of all requirements and class size as approved by the University Senate.
For further information, kindly enquire from the Registrar, Academic Administration the programmes being offered at the Moi University, USIU campuses and study centers: