Are you interested in pursuing a Course at Zetech University? Do you wish to Apply Online at Zetech University? Here, you can get access to the Zetech University Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants. Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
Zetech University Online Application Form Details 2022/2023
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
- Scan and save copies of your ID/ passport/ birth certificate, result slip or KCSE certificate and high school leaving certificate or any other qualification papers approved by the University Senate.
- Fill in all mandatory fields (marked in red) on the form and attach the above documents where applicable.
- Pay the admission fee via MPESA Paybill no 303072 using your national ID number, passport number or birth certificate number as the account number and indicate the payment details on the form under the payment section.
Notice: The admission fee for certificate and diploma level is Ksh.500; the fee for Degree is Ksh.1000.
- After filling in all mandatory fields and attaching all required documents, submit your application. You should receive an automatic response stating that we are in receipt of your application.
- Our career advisors will get in touch with you within 24 hours to give you an update in regards to your application if submitted successfully.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
- A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE)
- Grades earned in core subjects depending on the specific programs in which you are interested
- Additional information provided in support of your application.
- An application should be accompanied by;
- copies of ID/Passport
- Relevant academic and professional certificates.
How to Apply
Click to View & Download the following Online Application Forms – PDF below;
Please note that Application for admission does not guarantee admission into the University for the course applied for, this will be subject to fulfillment of all requirements and class size as approved by the University Senate.
For further information, kindly enquire from the Registrar, Academic Administration the programmes being offered at the Zetech University, Zetech University campuses and study centers: