The University of Cape Town (UCT) has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualification.
Table of Contents
UCT Re-Admission Rules/Requirement
Re-registering students can register for the academic year during the relevant registration period.
How to Apply for UCT Online Registration 2023
As a new/current student, undergraduate/postgraduate wishing to apply, the only way to achieve this is by clicking on the faculty you have been accepted in below.
Registration Details for The Various Faculties for 2023:
- Faculty of Commerce (undergraduate students)
- Faculty of Commerce (postgraduate students)
- Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment
- Faculty of Health Sciences (undergraduate students)
- Faculty of Health Sciences (postgraduate students)
- Faculty of Humanities (undergraduate students)
- Faculty of Humanities (postgraduate students)
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science (undergraduate returning students)
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Please contact the relevant faculty for all queries regarding registration.
Be patient while UCT processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest UCT Online Assistance.