The Vaal University of Technology (VUT) has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualifications.
Table of Contents
VUT Re-registering 2024/2025
Re-registering students can register for the academic year during the relevant registration period.
How to Apply for VUT Online Registration 2024
At VUT, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – https://ienabler.vut.ac.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login
- Log in with your student portal details, which are your “Student Number and Pin”.
- Select academic Registration Dropdown Menu and the screen will expand to the right
- Ensure you have any admitted academic status, or simply check on the same portal.
- See that you don’t have any Registration restrictions else your registration won’t go through.
- Read carefully and accept registration Rules and regulations.
- Select the qualification code, and add the subject. Your qualification will display on the right of the screen.
- Having selected your subject, click “Save” and continue.
- Verify your selection and continue.
- If there is an error, kindly click “Restart Process” to rectify any mistake.
- The registration cost will be displayed.
- Click proof of registration to verify that. you have successfully completed your registration.
- The proof should be displayed on the right of your screen and ready for printing.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while VUT processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest VUT Online Assistance.
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.