The Ahafo Ano Premier Rural Bank Ltd. Vacancies – www.thepremierbank.com Recruitment 2022, The Ahafo Ano Premier Rural Bank Ltd. Jobs, The Ahafo Ano Premier Rural Bank Ltd. Career, and more are available below…
Table of Contents
The Ahafo Ano Premier Rural Bank Ltd. Jobs Details
Ahafo Ano Premier Rural Bank Ltd. hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Directors (2 Positions). Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: The Ahafo Ano Premier Rural Bank Ltd.
- Deadline: 21 October 2022
- Location: Ahafo Ano
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
- Shall report to the Board of Directors
- To oversee the effective and efficient running of the PREMIER
- Initiate Policies and Procedures for the approval of the Board of Directors and implement same for the efficient running of PREMIER
- Provide leadership and guidance for PREMIER through coordinating activities of all the departments and agencies of PREMIER
- Shall be responsible for meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, and industry. benchmarks/standards
- Responsible for the preparation and monthly submission of Prudential & Management reports for perusal by the Board and submission to regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for the operational and financial administration of PREMIER
- Implementation of decisions and strategies of the Board
- Establish linkages between PREMIER and the BOG, APEX, as well as other financial institutions and external bodies.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank and Specialised Deposit-Taking
Qualification Required & Experience
- Master’s Degree in areas such as Banking, Accountancy, Finance, Economics or Business Management with 8 years relevant experience, or a good first degree in a relevant discipline, with at least 10 years works experience in the banking industry with five years in Senior Management position.
- A professional qualification such as ICA, ACCA, CIB, ICMA will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of the banking industry, trends and developments, including up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory framework, both at the local and international level, e.g IFRS, based II/III etc
- Thorough knowledge of the operations and services of RCB’s, including the operational risks, related to RCBs
- Thorough knowledge of local banking legislation, including (LI 1825). Must have a good knowledge of the Bank and specialised deposit-taking institution act, 2016 (Act 930) and the companies Act 992)
- In-depth knowledge of the T.24 core banking application will be a plus
Personality and Skills
- Integrity, transparency and accountability
- Belief in team leadership and strategic leadership
- Networking, influencing and stakeholder management
- Good communication skills
- Drive, initiative, business acumen and results-oriented
How to Apply
Application, accompanied by a detailed CV, copies of certificates, names and addresses of three referees and their contact telephone/email addresses, should be forwarded to – email@example.com
For more information concerning the action aid ghana, send inquiries to the contact details below;
Postal Address: P. O. Box 1, Wioso – Ashanti
Tel.: +233 20 998 1757