The Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Ltd Vacancies – www.panafricangroup.com Recruitment 2022, The Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Ltd Jobs, The Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Ltd Career, and more are available below…
Table of Contents
The Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Ltd Jobs Details
Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Ltd hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Operations Manager. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: The Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Ltd
- Deadline: 22 October 2022
- Location: Tarkwa
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
The Position Will Require the Following
- Ensures levels of service staff are adequately trained and are competent to meet the expectations of the company’s clients.
- Product problem management
- Implements wrote Komatsu structured product support policies and procedures to ensure our operations meet or exceed internationally recognised standards
- Delegates responsibilities at the branch level to ensure Komatsu policy and systems are fully always understood and operational
- Root cause failure analysis and reporting Ensures effective management of all OEM warranty-related claims and recoveries
- Application studies and continuous improvement projects
- Manages relationships with parts and logistics departments to maximise stocking and ensure equipment availabilities are maintained
- Submits weekly and monthly service reports Develop and enhances the Hensley Product GET sales
- Demonstrates leadership through structured training programmes that encourages and enhances the development of all staff.
- Performs other duties as and when directed by your supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Qualified mechanic: 6 years experience as a hands-on heavy equipment mechanic
- Minimum 10 years experience in a similar position & in the mining sector
- Track record in training and people development
- Excellent understanding of machine application & optimisation Strong knowledge of Komatsu or other mining equipment products
- Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting skills Good interpersonal and oral and written communications
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to communicate effectively.
- The position will be based at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and requires travel to locations across Ghana when needed.
- Must have a valid Driving Licence and be willing to travel across Ghana Must be able to work as a team member
- Very attractive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
If you have the required qualifications and experience in this role and wish to express your interest, respond with your Curriculum Vitae, copy of your qualifications and any other relevant certificates by email to – firstname.lastname@example.org OR submit to the address below;
The Human Resources Officer
Panafrican Equipment Group Ghana Ltd
P. O. Box NS61
For more information concerning the action aid ghana, send inquiries to the contact details below;
Address: Office 2304
Jumeirah Business Center 1
Jumeirah Lake Towers
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
P.O. Box 392163
Tel.: +971 (0)4 212 4750