Are you interested in pursuing a course at Central University? Do you wish to Study at Central University? Here, you can get access to the Central University Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants. Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply, and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
- 1 Central University Application 2021/2022
- 1.1 What to Do Before Applying to The Central University
- 1.2 Things to Consider Before Filing Central University Application Form
- 1.3 Central University Core Requirements
- 1.4 Central University Application Required Document
- 1.5 Central University Application Procedure
- 2 How to Apply at Central University
Central University Application 2021/2022
Before applying to any school, you must first seek to know about the school you wish to pursue your passion with. We have put out few important things to know before the important moves you’re about to take.
What to Do Before Applying to The Central University
- Before Applying, make a RESEARCH about the institution you’re applying with.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
Things to Consider Before Filing Central University Application Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand the Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy in case needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
Central University Core Requirements
West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
An applicant must have credit passes (A1-C6) in core English, core Mathematics, and either core Integrated Science or Social Studies and three elective subjects, with an overall aggregate score of Thirty-six (36) or better. In addition, candidates must satisfy the specific requirements of the relevant Faculty/School. The entry is at Level 100:
Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE).
An applicant must have credit passes (A-D) in core English, core Mathematics and either core Science or Social Studies and three elective subjects, with an overall aggregate score of Twenty-four (24) or better. In addition, candidates must satisfy the specific requirements of the relevant faculty/school. Entry is at Level 100.
General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
An applicant must have at least credit passes in 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics at the GCE Ordinary Level and at least 3 passes at the GCE Advanced Level. One of the Advanced Level passes must be grade ‘D’ or better. A pass in General Paper must also be obtained. Entry is at Level 100.
Professional qualifications/Tertiary Diplomas (Entry at levels 200 and 300).
The level of placement of professional certificate and tertiary level diploma holders will depend on the assessment of their certificates or diplomas in relation to the program desired. All professional certificate and tertiary level diploma holders must have either G.C.E. “O” Level credit passes in English Language and Mathematics or SSSCE/WASSCE credit passes in English Language and Core Mathematics to qualify for admission. The placement level of candidates will depend on the assessment of their certificates by the relevant Faculty/School or Department.
Admission through Mature Students’ Entrance Examination.
The candidate must be at least 25 years old by 31st December of the year preceding the examination. A certified copy of the birth certificate is required. The date of issue of the birth certificate should not be less than five years from the date of the completion of the admission forms. The submission of fraudulent certificates is grounds for withdrawal at any point in a student’s enrolment.
Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations consist of a General Paper for all candidates and two papers in the area(s) of specialization desired.
- See full Requirement here – Central University Admission Requirements 2021/2022.
Central University Application Required Document
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Deed Poll
- Transcript (Unofficial)
- Proof of English Proficiency
(Applicable only for international students who require TOEFL/IELTS)
Central University Application Procedure
- Go to the school website, or simply visit the school to pick a form.
- Navigate to the Application portal
- Read Carefully and fill in the required information as instructed.
- Then “Submit” the form online.
How to Apply at Central University
Having achieved the necessary/required documents, We have provided the step-by-step guide through the Central University application procedure below, take good advantage of it.
Ghanaian Undergraduate Online Application
Applicants may also apply online by clicking http://online.central.edu.gh to buy an E-voucher for GH100.00 (for Ghanaian applicants) or the cedi equivalent of US 100.00 (for foreign applicants) at Ecobank branches.
Log in with the Pin and Serial Number on the E-voucher to apply online
Navigate to apply.central.edu.gh. to apply online.
Central University Application Form
For any queries and further information please call +233 023 331 3180