The First Technical (Ghana) LTD Vacancies – www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com Recruitment 2022, First Technical (Ghana) LTD Jobs, First Technical (Ghana) LTD Career and more available below…
Table of Contents
First Technical (Ghana) LTD Jobs Details
The First Technical (Ghana) LTD hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Project Installation Engineer Level II, interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: First Technical (Ghana) LTD
- Deadline: 26 March 2022
- Location: Accra, Tema, and Takoradi
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
Description of Role:
Within the framework of our Projects/Tenders in the Africa region, our client is looking for an experienced Project Installation Engineer Level II to join our Installation Department within the Africa Engineering Management Department. This role is based across the client’s offices in Accra, Tema, and Takoradi.
Specific Key Responsibilities
- Perform installation procedures for vessel mobilizations
- Perform equipment definition; perform lifting and rigging analysis
- Write technical project documents; provide technical expertise during the procurement process, and confirm the project’s progress at interim meetings with the lead engineer
- Check installation analysis work and reports
- Liaise with project teams to obtain input data, agreeing on installation feasibility, and providing technical support in client reviews; liaise with project teams and clients to clarify installation procedures concerns
- Participate in vessel/CB mobilization as well as installation phases on a vessel in order to validate technical solutions by respecting the rules of the group hseq
- Provide support to ongoing offshore installation activities
- Actively participate in internal study projects as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
- Graduate with a master’s in Engineering should have 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas related installation projects.
- Knowledge and proven experience in the installation of subsea structures.
- Capacity to coordinate and communicate at all levels within the organization are key assets
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, drawing office, document control, project management, client, and suppliers.
- Missions on construction sites onshore and offshore during execution phases according to requirements.
- Fluent in English (spoken, written, and read) is essential. Russian and Italian language will be appreciated
How to Apply
Please send your resume to – emmanuel.offei-Brew@firstrg.com
For more information concerning The First Technical (Ghana) LTD jobs, send enquiries to the contact details below;
Tel.: 01925 907 000