The Africa Confidential jobs Vacancies – www.africa-confidential.com Recruitment 2023, Confidential Jobs, Confidential Career and more available below…
Table of Contents
Confidential Jobs Details
The Confidential hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Administrator, Senior Nurse, and Communications Specialist. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: Confidential
- Deadline: 12 November 2023 / 27 November 2023
- Location: ADA Ghana, Tema Community 25
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
Senior Nurse Job Description
- Promote and protect the optimal health status of stakeholders
- Work to promote a healthy environment and help to identify both actual and potential health problems
- Ensure compliance with set health protocols and policies.
- Encourage stakeholders to maintain healthy habits and behaviours at all times
- Evaluate patients who complain of specific ailments and provide health assessments of stakeholders who report to the sick bay.
- Monitor and dispense prescription medications based on instructions from medical practitioners
- Develop and manage health and wellness program.
- Utilize existing health resources to provide appropriate care to stakeholders
- Maintain, evaluate and interpret cumulative health data to accommodate the individual needs of stakeholders
- Plans and implements health management protocols.
- Develops procedures that provide for emergency nursing management for injuries/illnesses.
- Provides assistance in the control of communicable diseases where applicable.
- Provides health education and anticipatory guidance.
- Provides direct health education, and health counselling to assist stakeholders in making decisions on health and lifestyles that affect their overall health by teaching persons to become more assertive health consumers and to assume greater responsibility for their own health.
- Coordinates health activities and serves as a liaison health professional between the institution and the community
- Participates in projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality health improvements, processes, and initiatives
- Supervise daily temperature monitoring and routine COVID 19 protocols
- Implements communicable disease control including monitoring, surveillance and participating in disease prevention and outbreak management within the environment.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role and relevant field
- Degree in Business Administration or any related field
Communications Specialist Job Description
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach.
- Engage the chiefs and people of the area of business operations
- Research and write press releases and content for the company website.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 5 years experience in communications strategy development (essential).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
How to Apply
Send Senior Nurse Position application to – email@example.com
Send CV Communications Specialist application to – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information concerning Africa Confidential jobs, send enquiries to the contact link below; https://www.africa-confidential.com/contact-africa-confidential