Are you interested in pursuing a course at the Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU)? Do you wish to Study at GCTU? Here, you can get access to the GCTU Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants. Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply, and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ghana Communication Technology University, GCTU Application 2021/2022
- 2 How to Apply at Ghana Communication Technology University
Ghana Communication Technology University, GCTU Application 2021/2022
Before applying to any school, you must first seek to know about the school you wish to pursue your passion with. We have put out few important things to know before the important moves you’re about to take.
What to Do Before Applying to The Ghana Communication Technology University
- Before Applying, make a RESEARCH about the institution you’re applying with.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
Things to Consider Before Filing GCTU Application Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand the Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy in case needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
GCTU Core Requirements
Applicants must have grades A1-C6 in their core and elective subjects. This includes Mathematics, English Language, Integrated Science/Social Studies, and any three elective subjects which are relevant to the applicant’s area of study.
‘O’ Level/‘A ’Level
Credits in at least five (5) subjects at the GCE‘O’ Level (or it is equivalent including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least three (3) credit passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced level.
Credit passes in Business Mathematics, English Language, and Integrated Science and three (3) elective subjects.
Applicants applying for admission must satisfy the following entry requirement:
- Attain a minimum age of twenty-five (25) years at the time of applying.
- Show proof of age with a birth certificate / baptismal certificate/weighing card which is five (5) years old.
- Must pass the Mature Students Entrance Examination in Mathematics, English Language, and General Paper. Engineering students will write papers in Mathematics, English Language, and Physics.
- See full Requirement here – GCTU Admission Requirements 2021/2022.
Ghana Communication Technology University Application Procedure
- Go to the school website, or simply visit the school to pick a form.
- Navigate to the Application portal
- Read Carefully and fill in the required information as instructed.
- Then “Submit” the form online.
How to Apply at Ghana Communication Technology University
Having achieved the necessary/required documents, We have provided the step-by-step guide through the GCTU application procedure below, take good advantage of it.
Ghanaian Undergraduate Online Application
Navigate to – gctu.edu.gh
Create an account and log into the portal
Start your application and complete the relevant sections
Pay for the form using Mobile Money options
Finally submit your application.
GCTU Application Form
For any queries and further information please call +233(0)302221446 / +233(0)302917152