The Johnson & Johnson Vacancies – www.jnj.com Recruitment 2022, Johnson & Johnson Jobs, Johnson & Johnson Career and more available below…
Table of Contents
- 1 Johnson & Johnson Jobs Details
- 2 How to Apply
- 3 Need Help?
Johnson & Johnson Jobs Details
The Johnson & Johnson hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Science Liaison, and Area Director West Africa, interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: Johnson & Johnson
- Deadline: 15 April 2022
- Location: Accra
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
Medical Science Liaison Job Description
- To be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing our products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with a defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart and partner.
- To maximize company product value through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists on a peer-to-peer basis. Through activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan, the MSL is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals.
The main duties and responsibilities of the position are:
- To keep abreast of medical and scientific knowledge.
- Continuously update their knowledge of products, patient’s treatment trends and clinical activities and studies within the therapeutic area and patient`s treatment trends in the region
- Identify evolving scientific concepts with future clinical implications
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with Leading Specialists.
- Understand their needs, key-value drivers, practical treatment patterns, and scientific activities within the therapeutic area
- Develop and execute an external stakeholder management plan in close collaboration and coordination with other functions including MAF, Medical Education, GCO, HEMAR, Commercial
- Communicate the value of company products, contribute to e.g. market access activities and formulary discussions
- Through scientific interactions, champion the medical value of our products fairly based on the risk-benefit profile of our drugs and contribute to the fostering of innovative approaches
- Represent the company to other therapeutic area stakeholders including professional associations and patient organizations in cooperation with Medical Advisor(s)/Medical Director
- Recognize and nurture relationships with rising stars within the scientific community
- Proactive and reactive communication of medical scientific data to Leading Specialists and broader external health-care-related audiences:
- Communicate directly and proactively scientific information on our products within the approved label
- Communicate non-promotional general information about our company, including pipeline, research and development programs, and other relevant information
- Respond to unsolicited scientific queries from customers for approved products and products/indications in development, based on Medical Affairs and Medical Information documents
- Use digital technologies and new media to support proactive and reactive communication
Qualification Required & Experience
We’d Love to Hear from You if You Have:
- Scientific degree: Medical Doctor, Pharmaceutical or Nature Science university degree
- Public Health Degree is an advantage
- Deep knowledge of HIV therapeutic area,
- Project management background can be advantageous
- Relevant work experience, scientific acumen, and communication skills in order to be accepted by Leading Specialists in a peer-to-peer relationship
- Awareness of business strategy and high customer focus with an understanding of the importance of business results
- Innovative, able to work in a matrix and coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
- Awareness of, and adherence to, Johnson & Johnson Credo values and International Health Care Business Integrity Guide
- Communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Teamwork, leadership, and influencing skills
Area Director West Africa Job Description
- The Area Director is responsible for the delivery of the defined area Profit & Loss, Balance sheet, and Working Capital objectives connected to his area based on the J&J reporting cycles and procedures.
- Manages the commercial partners of J&J MD in the area. The AD agrees with the management of a partner about resources, level of education, proper use of all relevant policies and procedures.
- Selects and measures the performance of the commercial partners in the area. The area director sets business targets and examines the result frequently.
- In the respective areas, the commercial J&J resources report into the AD.
- The AD leading projects around driving focused portfolio, country prioritization, and profitability optimization.
- Accountable for market assessment, segmentation, and targeting of specific markets/customers for the MD strategic priorities in the specific area
- In close cooperation with the MISSA Marketing team, the AD develops and recommends short and long-range strategies for the marketing of assigned products/specialties.
- The AD is responsible for the selection of commercial opportunities within his area, based on the principle of prioritization.
- Drive usage of appropriate systems to control and monitor implementation of plans to ensure that marketing objectives, as outlined in the annual EM priority plan, are met.
- Initiate and/or coordinate market research to determine unmet needs, product requirements, acceptance, market trends and forces, the success of the promotional campaign, and concept testing of new promotional ideas.
- Maintain current knowledge of competitive products, processes, promotional activities, and corporate strategies. Develop relationships with industry opinion leaders to anticipate and act on changes in demand and buying behaviors. Participate in industry symposia, medical meetings, and monitor the industry’s business and clinical publications.
- Proactively manage product life cycle by obsolescing specific SKUs and developing promotional strategies appropriate for the product’s life cycle stage.
- Drive the Credo values of the organization through every interaction, activity, and team-member selection. “Walk the talk” of the Credo values every day.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Education: BA or BS required, Masters Degree preferred. (Scientific/Business combination would be ideal) MBA or Marketing degree. International exposure is a plus.
- Experience: Generally requires 15+ years of related experience. / Marketing and/or management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple commercial projects successfully, preferably in a large, global organization is preferred.
- Extremely good grasp of English-language, written as well
- Advanced grasp of Microsoft Excel, Power point, Word
- Ability to create and maintain a high level of energy and sense of urgency Program/Project Management best practices required.
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Language: English, French, is a must – Others are a plus
- Location: Location in the Area, most preferably in the country dedicated as the Area host country.
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link position below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Medical Science Liaison – CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Area Director West Africa – CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
For more information concerning Johnson & Johnson Jobs, send enquiries to the contact link below; www.jnj.com