The Qatar Airways Vacancies – www.qatarairways.com Recruitment 2022, Qatar Airways Jobs, Qatar Airways Career and more available below…
Table of Contents
- 1 Qatar Airways Jobs Details
- 2 How to Apply
- 3 Need Help?
Qatar Airways Jobs Details
Qatar Airways hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Cargo Sales and Services Agent, and Airport Services Duty Officer, interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: Qatar Airways
- Deadline: 15 April 2022
- Location: Accra
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
Senior Cargo Sales and Services Agent Job Description
- In this role, you will be supporting our cargo team by generating maximum sales to meet or exceed the set revenue/tonnage target while ensuring a smooth flow of cargo sales operations.
- You will provide both sales and customer service functions including interaction with customers, GSA, and GHA for Qatar Airways Cargo.
- Your focus will be on export business to secure proper sales, operational, and customer service support to enable the station to meet/exceed set cargo targets.
- You will also ensure full compliance with safety and security regulations as per local company and governmental requirements. and identify needs to improve cargo performance for the station..
- Interact with GSAs, freight forwarders, direct shippers or consignees, including telesales functions and assist with customer quires and rate quotations whilst optimizing the commercial functions related to export, booking, forwarding, and delivery.
- Contribute to achieving maximum cargo sales to meet/exceed annual set revenue/tonnage targets by providing outstanding cargo operations and customer service support.
- Ongoing daily interaction with GSAs throughout the region to ensure all sales opportunities are being handled in a timely and customer-facing way.
- Liaise with GSAs, local GHA, and with Head Office Cargo department to ensure the highest quality service is provided by Qatar Airways both import and export.
- Flight monitoring to ensure maximum utilization of the flight capacity, and control and planning of export cargo flows. Maintain close coordination between QR Space Control and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred and delivered on time and with the right priority.
- Maintain ongoing contact with regional space control offices to maximize uplift options across the region, including feeding cargo to other European stations
- Disseminate all cargo-related information for updating GSAs and customers regarding QR policies, amendments, customs, government, and health authorities’ rules. Ensure the HO complies with regulations to avoid any possible fines and penalties.
- Provide support to finance pertaining to invoicing/follow-ups to comply with finance policies and to meet deadlines.
- Assist in facilitating coordination between IATA/CASS and cargo offices within the region to ensure efficiency in billing and settlement processes.
- Assist in handling CAMS violations, finance reconciliation queries, and shipment verification.
- Supervise GSA offices conducting sales activities in the region.
- Perform other relevant department duties as directed by the Head of Department.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of High School education
- 3 years of solid work-related experience.
- Knowledge of DGR, AVI, Temperature Controlled Shipments, IATA, and other Cargo-related regulations.
- Knowledge of Cargo reservation systems is beneficial.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of one of the East European languages is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS systems, computer literacy is mandatory.
- You must be eligible to live and work in Ghana.
Airport Services Duty Officer Job Description
- In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard.
- You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time department of flights.
- You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager.
- You will also ensure the punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards
- Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff morale and discipline
- Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operations
- Completing checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained
- Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working with all departments including Customer Relations to provide resolutions for complaint handling
- Facilitating ramp handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fueling, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at the supervisory level.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
- Knowledge of Weight and Balance, Ramp handling and Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service standards.
- Good understanding of conditions of carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures
- Experience in areas such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations, and ramp handling
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link position below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Senior Cargo Sales and Services Agent – CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Airport Services Duty Officer – CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
For more information concerning Qatar Airways Jobs, send enquiries to the contact link below; https://www.qatarairways.com/contact-us/