Koachie Health Systems Vacancy – Koachie Health Systems Career, Koachie Health Systems Forms, Koachie Health Systems Training Programme, Koachie Health Systems Opportunities 2023…
Table of Contents
Koachie Health Systems Vacancy for System Interface/Integration Developer 2023
“Koachie Health Systems (KHS) is a non-governmental and non-profit Health IT organization based in Ghana, Accra. We are dedicated to improving patient care through technology by working in partnership with government, partners, civil societies and the private sector. We focus on software development and implementation.”
- Koachie Health Systems
- IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
- Develop tools for Interfacing software with other software used in the medical settings using communication protocols such as RS232and TCP/IP
- Work with end-users, vendors and other IT staff to ensure the maximum level of integration between systems is achieved.
- Develop interfaces utilizing the latest messaging formats supported standard for HL7, ASTM, ABX Proprietary Format, Vital Proprietary format, CLSI LIS2-A, CLSI LIS2-A2 and other technologies relevant to the system
- Create/maintain programming standards for the development and modification of interfaces.
- Ensure interfaces are tested appropriately and they comply with regulatory and organizational standards.
- Critical thinking skills to assess partners’ needs, and determine the appropriate course of action to meet those needs.
- Interviews partners to collect information on development requests. If troubleshooting an issue, directs partners through diagnostic procedures to determine source of problem.
- Provide support for the existing interface environment through logical trouble-shooting, patch management and capacity management.
- Baseline the performance of the system in order to plan for growth in capacity and to maintain optimum performance.
- Provide support as needed to other staff in the trouble-shooting of system issues which may be related to interfaces.
- Proactively monitor the system for issues and respond as needed.
- Ensure that system patches are tested and applied in a timely manner utilizing the network team to facilitate the application of the patch.
- Ensure that all interface information is transported in a secure manner.
- Utilizes problem-solving skills, creativity and innovation.
- Work with project teams to ensure that interface-related activities are accurately identified in project schedules.
- Work with project teams to ensure interface development supports needed workflow and system changes throughout the organization.
- Manage projects related to interface development such as interface system upgrades, patches and data extraction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent education/experience.
- 2 years’ experience in at some scripting languages
- Good in Java, core PHP, MySQL, C++ and others
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV to email@example.com