Viamo Vacancy – Viamo Career, Viamo Forms, Viamo Training Programme, Viamo Opportunities 2023…
Table of Contents
Viamo Multimedia Designer Vacancy 2023
“Mobile technology is revolutionizing how organizations engage with their end users. More than 96% of the world’s population has access to a mobile phone, meaning it is now possible to reach nearly every single person on the planet. Yet 3 billion people living in emerging markets still lack access to relevant, timely, and engaging information in their local languages, and their voices remain underheard. The organizations that serve them lack the technology and capacity to reach them, and many are unaware of the power of mobile technology to meet their organizational goals.”
- 15 Feb. 2023
- IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
- University degree, 5-10 years of experience and managed/designed a B2C product in Africa/Asia and on mobile.
- Experience with designing and running experiments, interpreting data, and creating new solutions and best practices to improve impact. Ability to provide consultation and lead collective brainstorms and problem solving discussions.
- Ability to look across markets to distils what works and synthesize ideas. Then lead others to follow your recommendations; ensuring we operationalize all the best practices to run a quality service in every market.
- Connection to our users and understanding of what basic phone owners in Africa/Asia/MENA (and eventually Latin America) want from an information service.
- Experience with marketing, product design, human centred design, and content creation, especially for mobile.
- Multi-country project management experience.
- Experience working in both a cross-functional, and multi-cultural team environment and working autonomously to deliver on results with limited day-to-day oversight.
- Experience using soft power to influence people and team decisions.
- Desire and ability to travel, especially in Asia and Africa.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Number of Mobile Users (Unique Listeners, Monthly Avid User). We hope to double MAU in 2023.
- Number of Meaningful Interactions (Key Messages, Key Actions). In 20201 we hope to measure and increase engagements beyond listening.
- Caller to Listener Ratio, Listener to MAU Ratio
- Consistency and completion of monthly tasks
- Empathize with Viamo’s mobile users (our beneficiaries) to understand their needs to access information as well as products and services offered by our clients: buying, selling, booking appointments, redeeming vouchers, etc.
- Empathize with Viamo’s partners (our clients) to understand their priorities in engaging with the 4B people who have access to a simple (non-smart) phone. Viamo’s partners include all large organizations working in emerging markets: international development agencies, healthcare providers, financial institutions, mobile network operators, agricultural input suppliers, etc.
- Design new experiences and product offerings.
- Run pilots, tests, and experiments to improve quality and user experience. Oversee the analysis and use data to make decisions about new best practices.
- Work with the global product leads and in-country teams to scale best practices efficiently and with high quality.
- Provide support for country teams: help define quarterly initiatives, brainstorm and problem-solve when issues arise, find creative solutions.
- Update and maintain guidebook and training materials; create additional materials, tools, and processes to optimize 3-2-1 and improve team capacity.
- Produce evidence of service effectiveness (impact and revenue) to deepen relationships with key stakeholders and support sales.
- Help create product vision and evolve product offerings to better serve our clients and beneficiaries.