Are you interested in pursuing a course at the Methodist University College Ghana (MUCG)? Do you wish to Study at MUCG? Here, you can get access to the MUCG Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants. Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply, and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
- 1 Methodist University College Ghana, MUCG Application 2021/2022
- 2 How to Apply at Methodist University College Ghana
Methodist University College Ghana, MUCG Application 2021/2022
Before applying to any school, you must first seek to know about the school you wish to pursue your passion with. We have put out few important things to know before the important moves you’re about to take.
What to Do Before Applying to The Methodist University College Ghana
- Before Applying, make a RESEARCH about the institution you’re applying with.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
Things to Consider Before Filing MUCG Application Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand the Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy in case needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
MUCG Core Requirements
- Credit passes (A – D) in three (3) core subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies, and credit passes (A-D) in any three (3) elective subjects for SSSCE candidates.
- Credit passes (A1 – C6) in three (3) core subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies, and credit passes (AI – C6) in any three (3) elective subjects for WASSCE candidates.
The Aggregate score for the core and elective subjects must not exceed 24 for SSSCE candidates and 36 for WASSCE candidates.
A credit pass or better in Elective Mathematics is also required of all applicants seeking admission to the B.Sc Mathematics and Statistics, B.Sc Economics and Statistics, and B.Sc Actuarial Science degree programmes.
Applicants to the English Studies programme are required to have a credit pass or better in Literature-in-English.
- See full Requirement here – MUCG Admission Requirements 2021/2022.
Methodist University College Ghana Application Procedure
- Go to the school website, or simply visit the school to pick a form.
- Navigate to the Application portal
- Read Carefully and fill in the required information as instructed.
- Then “Submit” the form online.
How to Apply at Methodist University College Ghana
Having achieved the necessary/required documents, We have provided the step-by-step guide through the MUCG application procedure below, take good advantage of it.
Ghanaian Undergraduate Online Application
Navigate to – https://mucg.edu.gh/how-to-apply/
Click on “Apply Online“.
Log in with your “Voucher Number and Pin”.
Applicants should follow carefully the instructions on the voucher when completing the online application form.
Click on the CONTINUE button.
MUCG Application Form
- Application Academic
- Administrative Form
- Referee Form for Postgraduate Admission
- Post Graduate Application Form
- Foreign Students Application Form
- First Degree Application Form
- Education and Entrepreneurship Programmes Application Form
- Diploma Application Form
- BBA Weekend Provisional Timetable
- Certificate Application form (2021 updated)
For any queries and further information please call 0307050188 / 0307021268