Are you interested in pursuing a course at Pentecost university? Do you wish to Study at Pentecost university? Here, you can get access to the Pentecost University Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants. Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply, and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
Pentecost’s university Application 2024/2025
Before applying to any school, you must first seek to know about the school you wish to pursue your passion with. We have put out a few important things to know before the important moves you’re about to take.
What to Do Before Applying to The Pentecost university
- Before Applying, make RESEARCH about the institution you’re applying with.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
Things to Consider Before Filing Pentecost University Application Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand the Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy in case needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
Pentecost’s university Core Requirements
Six (6) passes including:
- Core English,
- Core Mathematics
- and either Integrated Science
- or Social Studies
- and three (3) Electives in relevant subjects
Applicants should have an aggregate score of 6 – 24 in the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations.
- See full Requirement here – Pentecost university Admission Requirements 2024/2025.
Pentecost’s university Application Procedure
- Go to the school website, or simply visit the school to pick a form.
- Navigate to the Application portal
- Read Carefully and fill in the required information as instructed.
- Then “Submit” the form online.
How to Apply at Pentecost university
Having achieved the necessary/required documents, We have provided the step-by-step guide through the Pentecost university application procedure below, take good advantage of it.
Ghanaian Undergraduate Online Application
Go to Homepage – https://pentvars.edu.gh/admissions/online-application/
Click on “Application Forms“.
Click on “Online Application“.
Register for “Login Pin“. and Fill the forms appropriately.
Upload certified copies of your certificates, result slip and any other relevant documents
Upload scanned passport size photograph
Then, click on the send “Button”.
Pentecost’s university Application Form
For any queries and further information please call +233283094284 / +233302417057/8