Moove is on a mission to build the largest mobility fintech for emerging markets. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ride sharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
FAQs: “Moove Uber, Moove Cars, Moove Driver, Moove Website, Moove Requirements, Moove Fintech, Moove Office, Moove Company“
Table of Contents
Moove Programme Advert
- Location: Ghana
- Company: Moove
- Closing Date : 10th April 2023
About The Role
Offer Level 2 customer support to market customer success teams on technical or product issues that cannot be handled and closed on first contact by customer success teams- Bridge between product, data, and technical teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
- App customer acquisition and scale up (grow App customer numbers in the market).
- Retention of customers using the application (manage churn)
- Run customer feedback and NPS surveys for the app and future Fintech products, and give recommendations to product managers on feature improvements and feature requests.
- Training and proactive management of onboarded customers( app users).
- Training and support of internal users utilizing products within the product portfolio.
- Conduct market research together with the product managers on app features.
- Carry out Product testing with a product manager, and technical teams at various implementation stages of app features for the market
- Drive Process improvements for products in use by both internal and external customers.
What You Will Need For This Position
- 2+ years of experience working on products as a Product Support Specialist, Analyst, or Customer Support Specialist
- Working with cross-functional teams of engineers, product managers and analysts to create significant value and impact for customers
- Experiencing conducting market/user research
- Segmenting customers, running multiple tests (e.g. multivariat), tracking user behaviour, as well as prioritizing and managing your teams’ backlogs
- Experience working on no-code products e.g. Google Forms
- Experience navigating the added complexity of working across geographies in a rapidly expanding global business, and in a heavily remote collaboration environment
- Customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced English language skills (our primary common language across geographies)
- Fintech start-up experience beneficial
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our Senior Business Process Manager, and closely working with our Product Team.
About The Team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and Uber’s preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratize financial services to make our customers more productive and successful. Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence,