Paystack helps businesses in Africa get paid by anyone, from anywhere in the world. Thousands of businesses of all sizes use our modern payments platform, including MTN, StarTimes, BetWay, Ulesson, and many others.Within a little over 5 years, our close-knit team now processes over 50% of all online payments in Nigeria, and growing fast in Ghana and South Africa. In 2020, we were acquired by global payments leader Stripe to accelerate online commerce across Africa.At Paystack, we believe that we will win by recruiting talented people and giving them the space, resources, and support to do the best work of their lives. We hire the most capable people, treat them with genuine respect, and give them the means to succeed.
FAQs: “Paystack Customer Care, Paystack Login, Paystack Pay with Card, Paystack App, How to Use Paystack, Paystack Wikipedia, Paystack Api, Paystack Transfer“
Table of Contents
Paystack Ghana Programme Advert
- Location: Ghana
- Company: Paystack
- Closing Date : 15 March. 2023
What it takes to succeed at this role You
- have a sophisticated commercial sense and are able to quickly understand the underlying drivers and strategy of our customers’ businesses
- have an aptitude for identifying upsell opportunities, and closing them
- are a strong communicator: you can write and speak clearly and compellingly, and understand how to explain complex issues to different audiences
- have experience in a client-facing role, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- have a strong sense of ownership: you can be relied on to solve problems end to end, while managing all stakeholders involved, and proactively providing timely feedback.
- embody the principle of servant leadership: you have genuine empathy for business owners, and you’re happy to go the extra mile to help them succeed
- are able to analyse large amounts of data, identify useful patterns, and make recommendations based on your observations
- are perceptive and a fast learner: you’re able to quickly understand the technology that powers Paystack and able to leverage your understanding to help customers achieve their goals. A Product Specialist understands the Paystack product better than anyone else at the company
While this is NOT strictly required, it would be a plus if you:
- have previously worked at fast-growing internet startups
- have experience working with payments systems in Africa
- are comfortable analysing large amounts of data
- Competitive salary
- Full medical coverage
- MacBook Pro
- Gym membership
- Monthly internet budget to work from home
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
Application Instructions – Read carefully !
- Application deadline is 11:59 pm WAT on March 15.
- Please complete all the required questions
- After you submit this application form, you’ll receive an email with a link to an online aptitude test. Please complete the aptitude test as soon as possible. Your application will not be considered complete until the aptitude test is submitted.