The Public Relations Executive Vacancies – http://www.judicial.gov.gh/ Recruitment 2023, Public Relations Executive Jobs, Public Relations Executive Career and more available below…
Table of Contents
Public Relations Executive Jobs Details
The Public Relations Executive hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching Assistant. Interested Applicant ought to note the job application deadline scheduled below.
- Company: Judicial Service of Ghana
- Deadline: 14 April 2023
- Location: Accra
- Job-status: Full-Time
- Salary: N/A
- Education: SHS / Diploma
- Experience: N/A
Duties / Responsibilities
- Advise Management on media and stakeholder relations management.
- Daily scan all media platforms to identify news on the Judiciary for action where necessary.
- Scan Cause Lists/ device system to ascertain hearing dates of high profile and other newsworthy cases and monitor progress for reporting purposes / pre-empt negative media reportage.
- Coordinate media interest in the Judiciary and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Oversee internal and external communications via written, printed and electronic mechanism in order to disseminate the Judiciary’s message.
- Assist with the management of the Judicial Service website.
- Maintain and update records, library and archives of publicity materials generated by the Judiciary or by external institutions and agencies affecting the Judiciary/Judicial Service.
- Design, implement and facilitate annual Public Relations the Judiciary and Judicial Service.
- Establish Public relations strategies to meet organisational objectives. Through the Line Manager, periodically provide reports.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A qualified Lawyer on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
- A First Degree plus a Postgraduate Degree in Mass Communication or its equivalent.
- Member of the Institute of Public Relations (Ghana) or it’s equivalent.
- A minimum of five years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Three years should have been served in a managerial position in a reputable organisation.
How to Apply
Applications should be directed to the address below:
Address: The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
For more information concerning Public Relations Executive, send enquiries to the contact details below;
Address: P.O. Box GP 119, Accra
Tel: (+233) 0302-663951, 663954, 666671
Law Court Complex Accra
Tel: (+233) 0302-748100, 748101, 748102