Are you interested in pursuing a course at the Regional Maritime University (RMU)? Do you wish to Study at RMU? Here, you can get access to the RMU Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants. Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
- 1 Regional Maritime University, RMU Application 2021/2022
- 2 How to Apply at Regional Maritime University
Regional Maritime University, RMU Application 2021/2022
Before applying to any school, you must first seek to know about the school you wish to pursue your passion with. We have put out few important things to know before the important moves you’re about to take.
What to Do Before Applying to The Regional Maritime University
- Before Applying, make a RESEARCH about the institution you’re applying with.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
Things to Consider Before Filing RMU Application Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand the Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy in case needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
RMU Core Requirements
- Three (3) Core Subjects: English, Mathematics and Integrated Science /Social Studies plus credits (A1-D) in three elective Subjects in General Arts, Home Economics, Visual Arts, Business or General Science with an aggregate score of not less than 36 on the WASSCE scale or not less than 24 on the SSSCE/ NECO Scales or better.
- O’LEVEL/GBCE AND A’LEVEL/ABCE APPLICANTS
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Holders: Applicants must have credits in at least five (5) G.C.E ‘O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least three (3) Advanced Level passes in relevant subjects.
- See full Requirement here – RMU Admission Requirements 2021/2022.
Regional Maritime University Application Procedure
- Go to the school website, or simply visit the school to pick a form.
- Navigate to the Application portal
- Read Carefully and fill in the required information as instructed.
- Then “Submit” the form online.
How to Apply at Regional Maritime University
Having achieved the necessary/required documents, We have provided the step-by-step guide through the RMU application procedure below, take good advantage of it.
Ghanaian Undergraduate Online Application
Go to – https://admissions.rmu.edu.gh/
Enter your Personal and Guardian information. Ensure you fill in all information correctly.
Choose the programme which you want to pursue
Verify and declare the data you provided. (Please make sure you agree to the Legal terms at the end of this step.)
- After each step, Click on the Save and Continue Button at the bottom of the page to move to the Next Step.
- You may also click on the Save and Exit Button to save your data, exit, and continue later.
- You may visit the previous steps by Clicking on the Previous Step Button.
- Remember to Log out after completing your application.
For any queries and further information please call +233 302 712775 / +233 302 712343