An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited (Medie Plant) for Process Artisans . Voltic (GH) Limited, known for the manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades, now has expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies. This role reports to the Packaging Supervior, Packaging in the Manufacturing Function. The job incumbent will be responsible for planned maintenance, partaking in routine maintenance, housekeeping and safety, support NPD implementation and trials, train and coach Operators on asset care and autonomous maintenance practices.
FAQs: “Coca Cola Beverages Africa Jobs, Coca-Cola Beverages Vacancies, Coca Cola Beverages Africa Login, Coca Cola Beverages South Africa Vacancies, Coca-Cola Job Application Online South Africa, Coca Cola Beverages Africa Head Office, Coca Cola Beverages South Africa“
Table of Contents
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Programme Advert
- Location: Ghana
- Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
- Closing Date : 10th April 2023
Skills, Experience & Education
• Advanced Computer Skills
• Administrative skills
• Strong Organizational Process / Systems Awareness & Integration
• Decisiveness and Risk Judgement
• Confidence and Courage
• Resilience and Energy
• Communication and Executive Presence
• Apply Organizational Understanding driving a Quality Culture
• Develop Manufacturing Process understanding
• Develop an understanding of Supply Chain Way principals and practices
• Apply knowledge of Quality Management and Health and Safety systems aligned with ISO, NOSA and KORE principals.
• Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Science (BSc)
Completed the on-line Quality modules of KOSCMX (Supply Chain Management Excellence) program
• Added advantage: Master’s degree in Sciences (BSc) or Food sciences.