Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
FAQs: “Nestle Products, Henri Nestle, Nestle Company Profile, Nestle Nigeria, Nestle Careers, Nestle History, Nestle Nigeria Ceo, Working in Nestle Nigeria“
Table of Contents
Nestlé Programme Advert
- Location: Ghana
- Company: Nestlé
- Closing Date : 4th April 2023
- Facilitate/ support/ co-lead with various project team leads across the organization, to ensure delivery on portfolio of Sustainability projects and priorities across value chain.
- Support expert team leads to:
- Identify collaborative opportunities, cross industry and stakeholder driven platforms and projects that can help deliver the strategy.
- Develop positions and policies in line with Corporate positions and advocate accordingly
- Comply to internal and external sustainability rules, norms, policies, standards.
- Support to businesses in incorporating sustainability into the brand essence.
- Support to seize opportunities to drive sales through sustainability initiatives.
- Support/lead the communication of sustainability positions and actions internally and externally.
- Provide support, guidance, and training content to develop Knowledge on Sustainability across the organization.
- Provide timely reports and updates as needed.
- Escalate issues early for support where needed
What Will Make You Successful?
- Passionate about the Sustainability field.
- A strong desire to deliver tangible results.
- Able to build connections and teams, and work with flexibility on cross-functional projects.
- Project management skills
- Project monitoring and occasional entry via databases such as Excel (added advantage Power BI and ServiceNow)
- Fluent in English, French (an advantage for future career progression), local languages an advantage
- Audit and/or communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Eager to learn and have a growth mindset.
“Nestlé is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.” We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.