Are you interested in pursuing a course at the University Of Cape Coast (UCC)? Do you wish to Study at UCC? Here, you can get access to the UCC Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants. Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
- 1 University Of Cape Coast, UCC Application 2021/2022
- 2 How to Apply at University Of Cape Coast
University Of Cape Coast, UCC Application 2021/2022
Before applying to any school, you must first seek to know about the school you wish to pursue your passion with. We have put out few important things to know before the important moves you’re about to take.
What to Do Before Applying to The University Of Cape Coast
- Before Applying, make a RESEARCH about the institution you’re applying with.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
Things to Consider Before Filing UCC Application Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand the Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy in case needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
UCC Core Requirements
A. WASSCE/SSSCE: Applicants should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 36/24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE respectively.
Three of the six subjects should be core subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three must be in relevant electives.
For purposes of admission, credit passes in:
- WASSCE means A1 – C6
- SSSCE means A – D
B. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level: Applicants should, in addition to credit passes in five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level subjects (including English and Mathematics), have three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
C. General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE): Applicants should have credit passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) and three (3) relevant elective subjects.
D. International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE): Applicants should have credit passes in five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level subjects (including English and Mathematics) and three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
E. International Baccalaureate (IB): Applicants should have a minimum of grade 4 at the Higher Level in three (3) subjects relevant to the programme of choice (minimum of grade 5 for Health and Allied Sciences). Applicants should, in addition, have a minimum of grade 4 in English/Literature and Mathematics (SL).
F. American High School Grade 12 Examinations. Applicants should have a Final Grade point of 3.0.
- See full Requirement here – UCC Admission Requirements 2021/2022.
UCC Application Required Document
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Deed Poll
- Transcript (Unofficial)
- Proof of English Proficiency
(Applicable only for international students who require TOEFL/IELTS)
University Of Cape Coast Application Procedure
- Go to the school website, or simply visit the school to pick a form.
- Navigate to the Application portal
- Read Carefully and fill in the required information as instructed.
- Then “Submit” the form online.
How to Apply at University Of Cape Coast
Having achieved the necessary/required documents, We have provided the step-by-step guide through the UCC application procedure below, take good advantage of it.
Ghanaian Undergraduate Online Application
Purchase an e-voucher from any of the vendors listed here. State emphatically whether you wish to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate.
Login with the form on the right-hand side, using the voucher SERIAL and PIN that was provided to you.
Select your mode of entry and indicate your entry type (i.e Post WASSCE/SSCE, Post Diploma, Matured … etc). Click submit to start applying.
Fill the application form and attach your passport picture. The applicant’s passport picture should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format and must not exceed 100KB in size. Make sure you upload a picture showing your face clearly.
Clicking the SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER button will save your application for editing later.
Clicking the SUBMIT AND PRINT button will submit the form and generate a reference number which will be sent to the phone number you specified. Make sure you provide the correct information before submitting the form. Changes after form submission are not allowed.
Click logout to leave the page. On subsequent logins, you will be sent to a tracking page where you can track and print the application form you filled.
UCC Application Form
- University Of Cape Coast REGULAR ADMISSIONS (Undergradute Admissions Opened)
- UCC SANDWICH ADMISSIONS (Admission Opened)
- UCC DISTANCE ADMISSIONS (Undergradute and Post Graduate Admissions Opened)
For any queries and further information please call +1(876) 906-3000, ext: 3990 or 4015