Are you interested in pursuing a course at the University of Education Winneba (UEW)? Do you wish to Study at UEW? Here, you can get access to the UEW Online Application Form for Kenyans & International Applicants. Get to know the Things to Consider Before Filing a Form, Application Procedure, What to do, Requirements, How to Apply, and other relevant information.
Table of Contents
University of Education Winneba, UEW Application 2021/2022
Before applying to any school, you must first seek to know about the school you wish to pursue your passion with. We have put out few important things to know before the important moves you’re about to take.
What to Do Before Applying to The University of Education Winneba
- Before Applying, make a RESEARCH about the institution you’re applying with.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
Things to Consider Before Filing UEW Application Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand the Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy in case needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
UEW Core Requirements
1. Senior High School (SHS) Certificate Holders
- Must have at least, six (6) WASSCE passes including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as
- Three (3) Electives in relevant subjects with a total aggregate of 36 or better.
- Must also satisfy Special Programme requirement(s) for programme(s) chosen.
2. School Certificate/GCE Holders
- Five (5) credits at GCE “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics as well as
- Two (2) “A” Level passes other than General Paper in relevant subjects
3. Diploma Holders
- Must possess a Higher National Diploma or its equivalence from previous field or area of study.
- Full-Time applicants may pass an interview.
- See full Requirement here – UEW Admission Requirements 2021/2022.
University of Education Winneba Application Procedure
- Go to the school website, or simply visit the school to pick a form.
- Navigate to the Application portal
- Read Carefully and fill in the required information as instructed.
- Then “Submit” the form online.
How to Apply at University of Education Winneba
Having achieved the necessary/required documents, We have provided the step-by-step guide through the UEW application procedure below, take good advantage of it.
Ghanaian Undergraduate Online Application
Visit the UEW website https://www.uew.edu.gh/admissions
Click on “Admissions” and select “Apply Online”
Log in with your “Student, ID, and Passport Number”
Click on “Resume Application” and fill an appropriate application form.
Then, click on “Submit”.
UEW Application Form
- Application for Promotion Junior Senior Staff
- Application for staff id
- Application form Senior Junior Staff
- Application form Senior Members
- TIN Application Form
For any queries and further information please call 03323 22139