www.uct.ac.za Password Reset – How to reset University of Cape Town Student login password, UCT password reset, UCT Manage Password, UCT password regulations, etc…
Before anything, Users must note the following regulations guiding your password below, as directed by the school portal.
Table of Contents
When choosing a password, please adhere to these requirements:
- Your password must be at least 14 characters long, with no spaces.
- Your password is not case sensitive.
- Your password can include a mix of letters, special characters and numbers.
- Your password cannot include text that is easy to guess – such as “123”, “abc” or your UCT username.
- You cannot use a password that you have used in the past.
And because your password is critical for your access to ICT services:
- Do not share your password with anyone.
- Protect your password in the same way as you would your bank card PIN.
- Never allow other people access to your email or network account – because you are liable for any email sent using your email address.
- Do not use your UCT password for external websites and services. Doing so puts UCT at risk because if those sites or services are hacked and your password is stolen, your UCT account – along with the network – can be compromised.
How to Change/Reset UCT Student Portal Login Password
To manage your UCT password, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Password Self-Service.
- Log on using your UCT Username and Current Password.
- Select Change Password.
- Enter your new password in both fields, then click Change Password.
- Click Logout.
- If you’re using Windows, restart your computer/device.
Please note that you can only reset your password using a one-time password (OTP) token that will be sent to your mobile phone or alternate email address.
Please let us know how it goes by dropping a comment below.
you got all the luck you need.