www.up.ac.za Password Reset – How to Change the University of Pretoria student login Password, UP password reset, UP Manage Password, UP password regulations, etc…
Before anything, Users must note the following regulations guiding your password below, as directed by the school portal.
- The minimum total number of characters in the password must be: 8
- The maximum total number of characters in the password must not exceed: 25
- The minimum number of numeric characters in the password must be: 1
- The minimum number of alphabetic characters (upper or lower case) in the password must be: 2
- The minimum number of upper case alphabetic characters in the password must be: 1
- The minimum number of lower case alphabetic characters in the password must be: 1
- The maximum age of the password (in days) is: 60
- The number of previous passwords not allowed: 1
- You will be warned after (days) has passed: 1
How to Change/Reset UP Student Portal Login Password
To manage your UP password, please follow these steps:
- To start, go to the Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password link below the “Submit” button.
- Complete Form. You will be required to complete a form to confirm your identity in order to create a new password
- Enter a New Password.
Please let us know how it goes by dropping a comment below.
You got all the luck you need.
If you are interested in fashion and beauty tips, Click here to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.