www.unisa.ac.za Password Reset – How to Change University of South Africa student login Password, UNISA password reset, Unisa Manage Password, Unisa myLife Account, etc…
“ATTENTION: Due to a recent Microsoft update, UNISA has block direct access to Student myLife e-mail account when logged in to myUnisa. To access your myLife e-mail account, the management of the University has published a new procedure online.”
Table of Contents
New Procedure to Access your myLife e-mail Account
To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
How to Change/Reset UNISA Student Portal Login Password
To reset your myUnisa password, please follow these steps:
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
During peak periods, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your password, please send an e-mail to MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.
Please let us know how it goes by dropping a comment below.
you got all the luck you need.